Wednesday, April 15, 2015

{Pillow} Talk

{Pillow} Talk
Haiku:
Look up on a hill
Somewhere way far out of reach
Screaming out for you


I don't want to talk about my dreams with people. My dreams are all over the place, they're scary. Im scared of my nightmares, scared of why my brain is sending these sad things into my dreams. I remember my first nightmare, i was probably in preschool. I remember my mom was standing at the top of a big hill and i was sliding down the hill. I could stop, i couldn't reach her. I woke up that night to my mom by my side because i guess i was screaming her name. It doesn't matter if i don't have the same pillow but i do still have the same room. The same memories. When i lay down on my pillow at night i pray to god to let me dream of something happy. 

1 comment:

  1. The image definitely evokes an unsettled feeling, and I can see how you'd associate with nightmares and trying to toss and turn them away.

    ReplyDelete