Wednesday, April 15, 2015

101 Facts about Me

101 Things about Me



1. I love Sushi
2. with a side of extra avocado sauce
3. I have a big place in my heart for Fleetwood Mac and Pearl Jam
4. The first concert I ever went to was Nevershoutnever in 7th grade
5. I currently have red hair
6. I dye my hair
7. Its naturally light brown
8. I had braces for two years 
9. My favorite color is black
10. Not because im goth but because it goes with everything
11. I used to be obsessed with buying perfumes in middle school
12. so now I am stuck with a large inventory of gross body sprays
13. My wiener dog is the closest thing I have to a boyfriend
14. But she is the love of my life so its okay
15. My favorite feeling is warm blankets out of the dryer
16. I am a ridiculously self conscious person
17. I have a sad love for buying candles
18. I totaled my first car after two weeks
19. I crashed into the side of a bridge on black ice
20. I remember Britney Spears was playing in the background
21. I've never broken a bone but I've had stiches
22. One of my favorite books is thirteen reasons why
23. Around the time I read it I was suicidal
24. That was when I started using reading as a distracting mechanism  
25. I Am in love with young Leonardo DiCaprio
26. I always have incense burning in my room
27. I hate hot yoga
28. My favorite fruit is a clementine
29. My favorite vegetable is broccoli
30. especially when its cooked in teriyaki sauce
31. I love the lion king
32. I've never had a boyfriend
33. I Love to draw
34. I wish I was better though
35. My parents are divorced
36. I have two tattoos I want right now
37. I love the sound of acoustic guitar
38. I wish I knew how to play it
39. I have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling
40. My middle name is Renee'
41. I needed my baby blanket to sleep till like 6th grade
42. I love going on long pointless drives
43. aka I love wasting gas
44. If I could eat texas roadhouse rolls for the rest of my life I would
45. I have an inflatable unicorn head hanging in my room
46. I get jealous very easy
47. especially over stuff I shouldn't
48. I'm in love with people that don't love me back
49. I push away the people that actually do care about me
50. I don't like people touching my feet
51. I love the feeling of someone's hand running through my hair
52. I love bath salts
53. but not in the illegal drug use way
54. I'm very good at chubby bunny
55. I am a sunset enthusiast
56. I floss once a day
57. I love movies
58. I love fuzzy socks
59. I am a very energetic person with my friends
60. I was voted class clown for some reason -.-
61. I have a big fear of being hated
62. I have OCD
63. I used to self harm
64. I don't let my past problems define me as a person
65. I did a mission trip to Nicaragua last year
66. I want to live there so bad.
67. I scheduled my first tattoo appointment yesterday
68. I haven't told my mom
69. I was in love with a boy
70. A couple days ago i realized i wasn't anymore
71. It only took me four years of high school to realize my worth
72. I wish i had never tried alchohol
73. I wish i was a better writer
74. I can write really good poems
75. But only if I'm depressed
76. I babysit the cutest baby
77. I love to sing
78. I only sing when I'm alone
79. I'm scared of the future
80. I have a kitty named Carly
81. If i could listen to one song for the rest of my life it would be Landslide
82. The Stevie Nicks version
83. I grew up on the dixie chicks though
84. I talk to myself way too much
85. I hate flower crowns
86. I hate wanna be "flower child" girls
87. Peonies are my favorite flowers
88. I want my funeral to be a celebration
89. Like there needs to be a buffet and a DJ
90. I want two babies when i get older
91. I want to move to Bolder Colorado
92. I love sour patch kids
93. But I'm on a very strict diet
94. I just texted my mom asking for sour patch kids
95. I'm bad at diets
96. Im almost done with this list
97. I like Pina Coladas
98. I like getting caught in the rain
99. Im not into yoga
100. I think i have half a brain
101. Never made love at midnight


1 comment:

  1. I totaled my first car a week to the day after I got my license. Scared me.
    I'm sorry you can't have young Leo. He is my age and he is mine.
    You might need to demonstrate your Chubby Bunny skills for us.
    Peonies are my favorite too--they're not easy to find around here.
    I am also terrible at diets. I go back and forth between caring and not caring.
    Your last few lines are clever.
    I'm glad you've found a sense of self-worth. I see many great qualities in you and I've only known you a few weeks! Thanks, Lexi!

    ReplyDelete